A small spotted black and white seashell with a natural black smoky quartz crystal piece peeking out is permanently attached to the top of this darling vintage metal and glass jewelry box. This tiny treasure is a great gift for the one you love this Valentine's Day!
This unique little sea shell was found uninhabited on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico. It now has a new home, immortalized on top of this gorgeous glass jewelry box. The inside of the box is embellished with an array of black and white antique glitter glass that adds an extra layer of shine to whatever keepsakes this display case looks after.
Pick up this stunning piece for your loved one to hold rings, necklaces, and priceless trinkets for years to come!
- Jewelry Box Measures approx. 4" L x 2" W x 1" H
- REAL ocean sea shell uninhabited and humanely collected from the Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico
- Natural smokey black crystal quartz and shell permanently attached to top
- Vintage jewelry box is joined in metal and features beveled glass edges which magnify the interior
- Bottom of the box has an iridescent ripple piece of glass, which has been embellished with authentic black and white crushed antique German glass which can be removed if preferred
- The top door is hinged for easy opening
- Box stands sturdy on four ball feet
EarthSeaWarrior greatly values wildlife and sealife and would never intentionally harm a living creature for the purpose of our creations. Our "real" specimens come from different sources that have ethically collected the animal after it died and sold it as a means to recycle what nature has left behind.